How to check whether the seedlings survive after planting trees?
all construction workers know that seedling problems should be found
and handled in a timely manner, but many construction units are found
only after the seedlings withered and died. Here, we hope that the
construction workers can attach importance to the inspection after
construction, find out the problems early, and solve them, so as to
improve the survival rate of seedlings.
1. understand the situation of seedlings, whether mountain seedlings, mud balls size, transportation time, planting season.
2. know about earthwork, whether it is deep soil, pH value, soil compactness, water accumulation and so on.
3. consciously push the tree bar with your hands to see if the mud ball is closely linked to the soil.
4. check whether planting too deep or mud ball surface overburden, so as not to cause root asphyxia death.
check whether there is support or support for large trees. In order to
prevent the roots from loosening and separating from the soil, the trees
whether there are any breakage or pruning methods for tree stems and
branches, so as not to let bacteria enter the trees from wounds and
cause trees to weaken.
to observe the upper part of the tree body, whether there is curly
withering or abnormal shedding of the leaves, for example, it is
necessary to use the hole method to check the root system in time,
whether there is decay, to what extent, and to consider whether it can
be saved. Because the quality of the root is the key to the survival of
Why is the planting of a mountain seedling easy to die?
ordinary construction workers know that the survival rate of the
seedlings is very low, but with the growing decline of big trees,
especially the big tree nursery is difficult to find, so it has to use
the mountain seedlings.
Analysis of the reasons:
as a result of environmental factors, most of the seedlings are direct
roots, which rely on a main root or a number of main roots for a long
time. If transplanted, the main root will be cut off, and the nutrient
loss of the tree itself will be reduced, and the root pressure will
mountain soil is thinner, and the competition among trees makes the
roots of trees far rooted. If transplanted, the effective fibrous roots
of the trees are very few.
generally, the growth environment of mountains is good, water is
abundant, humidity is high, drainage is good, and soil is more acidic,
which is suitable for seedling growth. If transplanted, seedlings can
not adapt to the planting environment in time.
4. the soil on the mountain is mostly mixed with stones, so it is very difficult to dig up the seedlings and make mud balls.
1. in the first half of the year, root cutting and crown pruning should be done first.
when the seedlings are raised, pay attention to protecting the mud
balls intact and not damaging. Coarse roots are pulled out rather than
cut off, so as to ensure the loss of nutrients in the trees.